Would you like to become a member of the Ohio State Civil Engineering Alumni Society (OSUCEAS)?
Dues are $30 per year and collected as donations to our support fund. You can simultaneously become a sustaining member of the alumni association by making a tax-deductible gift of at least $75 to the Civil Engineering Alumni Society Fund #315595.
- Networking with Ohio State civil engineering alumni, faculty, students and supporters.
- Exclusive ticket opportunities for Ohio State sporting events through the society (members with current sustaining membership status).
- Ability to serve on the board.
- Special society event notifications.
- Ability to connect and build relationships with other society members.
- Ohio State graduates receive benefits through Huntington Bank and Nationwide Insurance.
You must complete BOTH steps to successfully register or renew your membership:
1) Fill out the basic questionnaire, press send and move on to the second step
2) Make a donation of at least $30 to our support fund
Upon clicking “donate now” you’ll be redirected to make a gift. You’ll be asked to enter your contact information again. Please fill out all required fields to ensure your membership submission is processed correctly.